Kyoto Higashiyama walking course.
Please click if you are interested.
- The best walking path in Kyoto
- Yasaka Shrine to Kiyomizu Temple
- Cherry blossoms and autumn leaves promenade
- Nanzenji to Ginkakuji
- Kyoto downtown
- Kiyamachi and Kawaramachi
- The distance from Nanzenji to Ginkakuji is about 2km. About 30 minutes on foot.
- The distance from the inn to Kiyomizudera is about 1.8km. About 25 minutes on foot.
- About 1 km from Tatsumibashi, Gion, Kenninji, and the inn to Yasui Konpiragu Shrine, 12 minutes on foot
The distance from the inn to Kiyomizudera is about 1.8km. About 25 minutes on foot.
Root menu //
Yasaka Shrine, Ishibekoji, Kodaiji Temple, Yasaka Pagoda, Nine, Sanneizaka, Kiyomizu Temple.
- Yasaka Shrine is known for its Gion Festival. The main shrine is a national treasure.
- Visit the popular Nene no Michi Kodaiji autumn leaves at night.
- The Yasaka Pagoda floating in the evening scenery is a symbol of Gion.
- The evening view from the west gate of Kiyomizu Temple is fantastic
Yasaka Koshindo Tie Monkey
If you put up with your greed and endure it, your wish will come true.
Guide to Gion, Kawaramachi, and Teramachi Walking Courses.
Tatsumi Bridge, Gion, and Kenninji Temple, one of the five temples of Nanzan, and Yasui Konpira, a power spot that is a power spot for tourists, are just around the corner.
- Tatsumibashi: 3 minutes on foot / Gion: 4 minutes on foot.
- Kenninji Temple: 10 minutes on foot / Yasui Konpiragu Shrine: 12 minutes on foot
A townscape that is fun to walk, where contemporary and Showa retro coexist.