Kyoto Shirakawa, Kyoto Machiya inn in the city of antiques.
“Kyoto Shirakawa Kiraku Inn” is located in the city of antiques along
the Shirakawa River.
It is a comfortable inn that retains the taste of Kyomachiya and has been renovated inside.
Free access to Kyoto by 3 subway lines and buses.
The Sanjo/Kawaramachi area is a major transportation hub where the Keihan Line, Tozai Line, Hankyu Line, and bus terminals are concentrated. Free access to north, south, east and west of Kyoto..
Nearest station & bus
- 2 minutes walk from city bus “Chion-in mae”
- 7 minutes on foot from Tozai Line “Sanjo Keihan Station”
- Keihan Line “Sanjo” “Gion Shijo Station” 8 minutes on foot
- 10-minute walk from Kawaramachi Station on the Hankyu Line
- Shirakawa near the inn is a famous spot for cherry blossoms where herons play
- The street is a town of antiques dealing with ukiyo-e and antiques
- Gion and other famous sightseeing spots in Kyoto are within walking distance.