- Neighborhood shops
- Breakfast: Yamamoto cafe with popular egg sandwiches.
- Public bath: A public bath with a sauna in a whirlpool.
- Convenience stores/supermarkets: 24-hour supermarket fresco.
- Coin laundry.
- Rental bikes
- Hourly parking lot.
- Bike parking
Please click on what you are interested in.
Popular cafe for coffee and egg sandwiches.
- Location: 2 minutes on foot from the inn.
- By the Shirakawa River.
- Business hours: from 7:00 in the morning.
- Morning set.
- Egg sandwich, cream stew, etc.
- Regular holiday: Tuesday
style=”width:95%;text-align:center;font-size:30px;color:#000000;padding:8px;”>You could soothe away the fatigue of your trip in a public bath.
Open until midnight.
Public bath Shinshiyu
- Location: 1 minute walk from the inn
- business hours
- From 4:00 pm to 12:00 pm
- Medicinal bath
- water bath
- electric bus
- Regular holiday: Friday
- ¥100 Lawson, Lawson: 3 minutes on foot.
- 24-hour supermarket, fresco: 5 minutes on foot.
- There are also Family Mart and 7-Eleven within a 5-minute walk.
24 hours super fresco.
pay-by-the-hour parking lots
There are 4 relatively cheap pay-by-the-hour parking lots within a 1-2 minute walk. Conditions such as hourly rental with maximum price setting are different, so if you can drop by the inn, we will guide you.
Bike parking lot.